Antena is a Portuguese magazine published between 1965 and 1968 by Rádio Clube Português. In the same year of 1968 and until 1970 the magazine is changed its name to Nova Antena.
Ingrid Thulin is a talented Swedish actress.
Four years ago she starred in the Hollywood movie “The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse” but did not get the best reviews.
She is one of the favourite actresses of the director Ingmar Bergman.
At the moment she is preparing to star in “Return from the Ashes” with Maximilian Schell and Samantha Eggar.
The enigmatic and dramatic actress Greta Garbo has become an almost forgotten figure to the general public. This great historical figure of world cinema will be recognised because “Metro” has decided to promote some of the great films in which Garbo played a leading role. We are talking about the films:
- “Grand Hotel” (1932) directed by Edmund Goulding, with John Barrymore and Joan Crawford.
- “Queen Christina” (1933) directed by Rouben Mamoulian, with John Gilbert and Ian Keith.
- “Anna Karenina” (1935) directed by Clarence Brown, with Fredric March and Freddie Bartholomew.
- “Camille” (1936) directed by George Cukor, with Robert Taylor and Lionel Barrymore.
- “Maria Walewska” (1937) directed by Clarence Brown, with Charles Boyer and Reginald Owen.
Sophia Loren is an Italian actress. In her childhood she was thin, but at the age of 15 she was a finalist in the Miss Italy contest.
The actress and her ex-husband Carlo Ponti are currently in court. The allegation is bigamy for Carlo Ponti and complicity for Sophia.
Despite this scenario, Sophia continues to add to her cinematographic successes. “Judith” will be the upcoming film where once again the actress will be starring.
O. W. Fischer
Austrian actor O.W. Fischer is in Portugal. He is the protagonist in the film “El Marqués“, directed by Niels West-larsen. Ana Casares and Carlos Estrada are also part of the cast.
Fischer gives a short interview to Antena magazine. During the filming, in a studio on the 10th floor of the Hotel Estoril-Sol, Fischer confesses that he really likes Portugal and its people. Besides, the fact that no bulls are killed in the bullring in Portugal makes him very happy. He loves animals very much.